Registration for Orientation 2021 will open on June 1, 2021. Review the following directions for future reference.
- Visit Cardinal Students
- Sign-in using your Catholic U username and password.*
- On the main page, select the tile that says “Register for Orientation”
- Follow the steps for registrations within Cardinal Students.
*Visit https://technology.catholic.edu/resources to find your Cardinal Students User ID information.
You will receive an email confirming your registration for Orientation. Review the Orientation 2021 schedule online here beginning in July or in the Catholic University app to find out when you are assigned to attend the opening session. If you or a family member will need special accommodations while attending Orientation, please call the Orientation office at 202-319-5627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Handicapped parking spaces are located throughout campus. A vehicle must display a state-issued plate or placard to park in one of these spaces.
- Materials in alternative formats and sign language interpreters or transcribers will be provided upon request. Please contact the Orientation Office at the number or email above with any request for accommodations.